Monday, August 29, 2011

Are You an Alien?!

What's up!? I have another post coming at you, and if you dont like it...... THEN TOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!

I'm sorry! I'm not usually THAT mean! OK! ON WITH THE STORY!

Just two days ago, I was putting stuff in my room, and Buddy was crying at my doorway. He did it for a long time until I finally got annoyed, picked him up and said, "Buddy... What do you want?" I let him sniff around a little bit, and his nose went right to my sock drawer... Then I realized that he smelled his old sock! (Because the night before, I had given him a new sock, and forgot to throw away the old one)

So I opened it up, I looked, but I didn't find it. Then I looked to the side of me.... and there it was. HIS OLD SOCK!!!!!

So that goes to show you... Even though your little dog is just a baby... he can be very, VERY, VERY smart!

Post Ya Guys Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. We have been missing seeing updates. It's neat how you can take a situation and make it very, VERY, interesting!

LOL

P

Haley said...

Hey! I'm assuming that you want the pets on this blog, so I'm posting the instructions here lol! What you do it click the link under one of my pets, make the pet (i think you know how to do though) and then insead of posting it to blogger, click the HTML codes below and wait until it says "copied". Then go to "design" on your blog you want it on, "add a gaget" and click the "HTML" gaget for the sidebar. Then paste the codes and save; and you're free to go! If you want to add another pet, then make a new pet, copy the codes, and then go to edit your pets gaget. Go to the END of the first code, make a space and then add your new codes and save. I Hope that this helps! Let me know if it works, and what blog you put them on!! ;)
~Liv