Monday, August 29, 2011

Boo!

Hey everyone! I know, [you don't have to say it!] I haven't posted in a while! This post is going to be about Hershey!

Ok, two weeks ago, my dad asked me if I could feed Hershey. So, like a good daughter, I said yes!

Right when I walked out there, I could tell Hershey was excited! And we don't play with him that much, so I felt bad. So then I chased him all around the shed [Where, inside is his food]! I chased him all around when I was on one side and he was on the other. I snuck up behind him and I scared him!

It was so funny because before I scared him, he was looking both ways for me. And then when I did scare him, he literally jumped in the air! And another thing... He is a 9 year old dog!!! Then I got his food and that's about it!

Post Ya Guys Later!

1 comment:

Haley said...

That's cute!! :)

~Liv aka Haley
;)