Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pets!!!!

Hello!!!!!!! This is Alaina! And I would like to tell you something and it's going to be VERY short!!!!! (Not really! But it's not going to be REALLY long!)

Alright! Below (like below, "My Favorite Blogs") are some of my pets! No! I don't actually have a penguin!!! Lol! But that is my school's mascot!!!! So yeah! I still have to add Hershey... And I will, But that's the idea!!!!
And if YOU have any access to a website such as Face Book, myspace, or anything like that, you can make a pet of your own pet! Give it a name, pick the color, and then post it to the website! Just click on the link under any of my pets, and you're off! It's free too! Won't give you any viruses! 
That's it!

Post Ya Guys Later!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Glad you got it to work!! ;)

~Liv