Monday, December 29, 2008

YUCK!

Okay first of all let me explain how the title says that, because,...... Oh well I uh have to explain how this happened.
[Ya see, my Dad let me sleep with my Mom and my Dad], so guess what happened next, well the next morning both of my parents were up, and I was still asleep in there bed, and then Buddy had sort-of a cesar like thing, and he was right there in front of my face and then he puked all over me, and then my Dad took me into there bath room and I had to take a shower.

So......The point of this post is............ Don't ever let your dog tho up all over you okay! Never!
Well... Good Bye! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's soooooo gross!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad Dixie does not do that!
Oh! I just wantedto tell you that I put an entry about Riley, it has a pic. of him too. So you can go see him! Bye!
Haley,

Laudio said...

Yep, this is really disgusting! I'm glad that Buddy the Christmas Puppy is okay, and that it was just an upset stomach or something. Right now he's fighting with a sock, so he feels fine. :)

Christy said...

WOW, that's disgusting. I'm so glad Dixie doesn't throw up on me. She does use the floor now and then, though, and that's still gross.