Sunday, December 28, 2008

Stop growling!

Hay guys it's me, well guess what Buddy did?, He did the funniest thing since I've had him, well he got one of my sashes out of my room, and he started to play with it.

[He puts it in his mouth and I pull again, and again, and again, and he starts to growl,] it is so, so, so, so, so, cute!
Now he is really doing something funny, Mom says he got in trouble so he is hiding be hind some pillows on our couch, and I was trying to hold him but his claws kept getting into my shirt, he's so C.U.T.E.! CUTE!

And he is sleeping now!.!.!.!.


Thanks!, and Bye!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment! Thanks! I'm glad you liked the drawing, I think you will beable to draw realy, realy good. Just keep practicing! Thats cool about Christmas! Next sunday let's bring our LSP!
Haley,