Sunday, December 28, 2008

I can't believe this is Real!

Do you remember that post ''I wonder what will happen?'' Well that fantasy became a reality, that's right! I got a Puppy this Christmas! instead of next year, uh wouldn't that have been awful to have waited all year long waiting for next year to come?

And if some of you guys read my blog a lot and you go to school with me then you probably know Mrs. Vilera, and guess what, [she thinks that my puppy might be her's, because after Christmas, Mrs. Vilera was in the hospital and she says that shes missing a puppy and she thinks that my puppy might be hers] And she also says that if my Mom gives her a photo of my puppy then she can identify the puppy to her puppy.

The puppy's name is Buddy and of course it is a Boy, and right now he is sleeping on the couch and it's so cute because he's curled up in a ball. I'll tell you more in other post' and here is a photo of Buddy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my Gosh!!!! He is soooooo adorible!!! Thanks for the comment. You are so lucky to have your on puppy!!!!!!! Bye!
Haley,

Unknown said...

how cute! what kind of dog is he? make sure to tell your mom and dad hi for me. That's a wonderful Christmas gift!

A Squared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

I've been waiting for you to post about Buddy. I'm so happy for you. You and Buddy will be the best of friends! I can't wait to see him in person and smell his puppy breath - hopefully I'll get to see him while his breath still smells sweet and puppyish - not like when they get older - yuck!

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Amanda! Buddy is soooo cute! See you later.(tuesday)

Anonymous said...

Ah!! He's soooooo cute!!!! So he's a maltese/poodle (sorry about my poor spelling)? Both of those are very intelligent dogs...and cute ones! ^.^ I'm so happy for you!!!!
~Rebekah~