Sunday, December 14, 2008

I wonder what will happen?

So this story isn't really about the ''Catz are Crazy'' thing, its just about what I'm getting next Christmas, its going to be a puppy! I can't wait,! But I wonder what will happen with Jesse and the puppy? You see the puppy will be an indoor puppy, so I just wonder how Jesse will react to having a puppy in the house and Jesse being in the house too? I wonder if he'll attack the puppy or if he'll not do anything with it? I hope that they will be best friends forever!

You see my Grandmother lives right next to my family and me, so she use to have this dog named Ranger, and my Brother's dog loved that dog so much! And do you know what Ranger use to do? He use to get under Hershey, it was so, so, so funny! Oh my Goodness! I'm getting ahead of myself, thats going to be anther story, remind me in your comments.

I just wanted to say that, well, I really don't know why I whated to say that! Odd isn't it, well thanks for tuning in and I hope to see your comment in the comment area, Thanks, Bye!

2 comments:

Laudio said...

I think that Jesse will be pretty jealous of a new puppy, but I'll bet that they'll get along fine after they get to know each other.

Jesse already thinks he owns the house, so maybe he'll think of a puppy as his pet. :)

Anonymous said...

O my GOSH!!!! You are like the lukyest girl ever! I wish I could have a puppy, but my dad said no...
*sniff*... O well, at least I have Dixie! Bye!
P.S.
this is Haley! ; )