Monday, December 15, 2008

Jesse, stop it!

Okay, obviously you know what this post is going to be about!. Last night, when Nelson and I were tucking in our ''beds'' so called, and my dad was sitting in the recliner couch with the laptop on his lap, and all of us were waiting for my mom, and she came finlay! YES!

''Now we can start the Devotional'' But guess what happened, that's right, Jesse happened, he went under my daddy's foot and bit it, now guess what happened, exactly,! He went C-CR-CRA-CRAZ-CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to tell that, well, because I really didn't know what to tell you guys, but then I thought what happened last night and I thought that would be a good story to tell! Thanks,! and Bye!

2 comments:

Saidin said...

The way you write, you should really start a twitter account about your cat. Maybe even use his name and act as if you're him.

Something like: twitter.com/crazycat

Ask your dad, he'll know what I mean and how to set it up. :)

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Thats gota hurt! Bye!
Haley,