Friday, November 11, 2011

Hi

Hey everyone! I told you I got a new blog that I post pictures on! Well... If you haven't checked it out yet... I'm gonna share with you most of the pictures that I have posted! I title the photos too!
 This is Molly in, "Bad Hair Day!"
As you can see, I mostly take pictures of Molly, just because she is SUCH A GOOD model! Anyway! This one is, "Leave Me Alone!"
I took these next four pictures last night! This one is, "Merry Christmas!"
"Let it Snow!"
"Snowmen"
"Santa Won't Miss Just One!"
This is my favorite one of Buddy! "King of the House"
I didn't title this one! But she's just sooooooo CUTE!!!
This one is a little blurry... "Jesse the Fat"
"This is relaxing!" (He's in my brother's chair, which is really weird because he mostly sleeps in my mom and dad's room)
Well! I actually showed everything! About pets anyway...


Post Ya Guys Later!

No comments: