Monday, June 20, 2011

Um.... EWWW

Hello!!! First of all... I AM FINALLY POSTING ABOUT ONE OF MY PETS!!!!!

Now, today (I was at my grandmother's house, so I didn't see this) My mom was taking the dogs out, (A usual) And she saw that Buddy rolling on his back out in the field. Which is in our back yard. So, she went to go get him, when she noticed what he was rolling in... A DEAD BIRD!!!!!!!! How disgustingly is that?! (And yes, I meant to say that!)  

I said that I wasn't sleeping with him tonight! So what I'm going to do is close the door a let them sleep in the hall! And I can't bathe them tonight either, because they have this flea thing on them, and I think that it has to soak into their skin...

But a dead bird!? Come on Buddy! Don't be such a dog!!!! HAHA!

Post Ya Guys Later!

No comments: