Thursday, February 24, 2011

Poor, Poor Kitty Kat!

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't posted in a while! So! Every once in a while, Jesse will sneak out the door... [you know the story!] and when we finally get him back into the house, Buddy will get on to him! Right as we are about to put the cat onto the floor i bet this is what Jesse is thinking, "I hate my life!" I promise you, that's what he's thinking! Like the other day, the same thing happened, and I told dad that that's what I thought he was thinking, and daddy said, "Jesse, you're going to hate your life a lot more!" And that's because of Buddy!

I love how Buddy thinks that he is the alfa dog! I just always feel bad for the kitty kat! [And yes, when I say "Kitty" I will say "Kat" just to make it look "kool"!!!!!]

Post Ya Guys Later!

No comments: