Friday, January 28, 2011

Molly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys... sorry tat I haven't posted in a while!
So, you guys know that we have Max now... right? He's so fat that he can't jump up on the couch or anything! [And I know what you guys are thinking... "They let their dogs jump on the furniture?!"] Well, It's true...

We do let our dogs jump on the furniture! So, we have to pick Max up to get him on the couch! Molly has seen us picking Max up... So she decides that she wants to be picked up too! [I just have to remind you guys this... ALL of the dogs sleep with me every night...]

So....... EVERY night I hear some one growling at me because I won't pick them up... That some one is Molly! And she is very capable of jumping up on my bed herself!!!!! IT BUGS THE STEW OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway... Post Ya Guys Later!

No comments: